|Term 1 Start Date:||Course Length:||1 Week (2 hrs / Day)|
|Term 2 Start Date:|
|Term 3 Start Date:|
|Term 4 Start Date:||22nd October|
|Course Time:||Saturday 09:30 – 11:30am|
Welcome to the world’s first pay it forward self-defence class for women. For every paid student that enrols in one of our self-defence classes, it enables our partner organisation, Jasiri to sponsor a survivor to attend for free. Therefore, not only will you have new skills to be confident in your own body, but you’re also providing new opportunities for women in our community to be trained (hence pay it forward).
What you will learn and do throughout the class:
- The basics of self-defence from two world champion athletes
- Self-Defence theory and prevention tips
- Basic martial arts techniques
- Self-defence drills
- Self-defence practice with partners
By participating in our class, not only will you develop new skills and feel confident and fearless, but you will also be giving back and changing lives.
- What to wear: comfortable stretchy clothing and sports shoes
- What to bring: plenty of water and a work-out or hand towel