Once enrolled in a course and once you have ticked the box which says ‘I have read and accepted the conditions of enrolment’ you are then deemed to be legally bound by these terms and conditions.
If you do not understand any of the terms and conditions, do not confirm your enrolment before contacting us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on 6142 0221. This will enable us to clarify your query prior to you accepting the terms and conditions set out below.
Please note that unless otherwise stated, courses are open to participants 16 years of age or older. If you wish to enroll anyone under 16 years old, they must be enrolled with a parent or guardian.
Terms and conditions
- Places in courses will be allocated in order of receipt of payment. Remember to enroll early to secure your place.
- All enrolments will be acknowledged by email. Please ensure your email filter has allowed for our email to reach your inbox. If you do not receive confirmation within 24 hours of enrolling, please phone our office to confirm.
- Courses run subject to sufficient enrolment numbers. Please see ‘Refund Policy’ below for further details.
- Once you have enrolled you have committed to attending the course. Please see ‘Cancellation and Administration? below for further details.
- If the course you’re considering is already full, please call 6142 0221 or email email@example.com to be placed on a waiting list. This list will be considered on a ‘first in, first served’ basis.
- Lake Nite Learning reserves the right to alter any arrangements for classes, either before or during the class.
Lake Nite Learning applies the following policy in assessing eligibility for refunds;
- If Lake Nite Learning cancels a course in which you have enrolled and fees have been paid, a full refund of fees will be approved. We will refund fees paid back to the card used at enrolment. Please allow up to three weeks for the refund to be processed. Alternatively, the payment can be transferred in full or part of another course.
- No refund will be granted after you have enrolled and paid unless the course is cancelled by Lake Nite Learning.
- Non-attendance or inability to attend your enrolled course does not warrant a refund.
Consideration will be given to variations to this refund policy in exceptional circumstances. If you consider you have a basis for such a claim, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Cancellation and administration
Once enrolled, if your cancellation is approved due to exceptional circumstances, a $20 cancellation administration fee will apply.
- All courses run subject to sufficient enrolment numbers.
- If a course is cancelled you will be notified as soon as practical, you can either choose to have your fee refunded or transferred to another course of your choice.
All personal information provided will be handled confidentially in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988. In confirming your place in a Lake Nite Learning course, you consent to us using the personal information you have provided to identify particular Lake Nite Learning products and services which may be of interest to you. You agree to allow us to contact you either by mail or electronic means to advise you about these products and services, and how they may benefit you. None of your details will be given to third parties.
Acceptance before final confirmation
In confirming my acceptance of the conditions described above; I accept full responsibility for any injury to myself, or for loss or damage to my personal property as a result of my participation in my chosen Lake Nite Learning course. I warrant that I am capable of undertaking my chosen activity. I understand that my tutor will take all reasonable care and I am aware of the risks so far as they are reasonably foreseeable.
I also accept that information which may be given in a course does not constitute ‘advice’, as such Lake Nite Learning accepts no responsibility, and students should seek independent advice from a professional before acting on any information given.
I agree that I have read and accepted the conditions of enrolment.